presents its boutique catered chalet - Fleurie at Five Chimneys
Fleurie at Five Chimneys
Welcome to Maison Fleurie: boutique catering with former restaurateur and professional chef Mark and his wife Jenny.
Fleurie at Five Chimneys is Maison Fleurie’s flagship chalet, combining boutique alpine living with your own Resident Chef: Head Chef Mark, from Surrey’s top ranking Fleurie Restaurant. Nestled in a traditional Savoyarde village, our chalet offers you an exclusive opportunity to benefit from your own professional Chef, with mountain adventures just outside your door. With three bedrooms the chalet can be rented for a full week or long weekends and on an exclusive basis.
After 5 years of Fleurie Restaurant topping the ranks in Surrey and Mark reaching the finals in Surrey Chef of the Year, Mark and Jenny followed their hearts back to France. It was upon the fairytale ski village of Sainte Foy Tarentaise that they stumbled….
Originally dating back to the 1700s, a recent refurbishment has successfully fused traditional stone and wood with modern architecture. Whether soaking up the winter sun from the old balcony or snuggling up on the Chesterfields by the wood-burning stove, the chalet provides a haven of serenity and calmness and an ambient setting in which you can relax and socialise. Each bedroom offers a mountain view with exceptional views across the Tarentaise valley.
At an altitude of 1550m, the chalet is perfectly located with ski-to-door access for the off-piste skiers and only minutes away by car to the ski stations of Sainte Foy Tarentaise, Tignes, Val d’Isere, La Rosiere, Villaroger and Les Arcs. We offer a ski safari with chauffeur-driven transport to whisk you off to each.
Accessible by ski, foot or car the closest resort of Sainte Foy Tarentaise offers a quiet uncommercial village atmosphere, with practically queue-free skiing and snowboarding on over 35km of beautifully groomed pistes and almost unlimited off-piste opportunities. And with many fantastic walks at your doorstep – for the energetic or the leisurely – you can experience the best and the most tranquil of the French Alps.
Unique in its authenticity, Fleurie at Five Chimneys is among the finest chalets in the area.
All holidays include the following:
- Beautiful bedrooms with traditional wooden architecture
- Spacious communal lounge and dining area with wood-burning stove
- Open plan kitchen with complimentary teas and coffees
- Half-board accommodation prepared onsite by your Resident Chef Mark:
- Continental Breakfast, with pastries, cereals, breads and eggs
- Afternoon platter of local Savoie charcuterie and cheese
- Chef’s Table: three-course gastronomic dinner served with complimentary wines
- Daily drop-off and collection with a personal chauffeur to the ski resort of Sainte Foy Tarentaise
- Additional chauffeur service to the resorts of Tignes, Val d’Isere, La Rosiere and Les Arcs (to be pre-booked at an additional cost)
- All linen and towels provided and daily room servicing
- Free wifi
- Free parking
- Heli-skiing (to be pre-booked at an additional cost)
- Train station or airport transfers (to be pre-booked at an additional cost)
- Benefit from our local network of ski and snowboard instructors, guides and ski equipment rental